Greenhouses are used to grow plants and crops as they require controlled climatic conditions. Greenhouse covering comes in various materials. 7 layer Film for Greenhouse Covering is preferred by producers because of the advantages it gives. It is not much costly and the quality of the crop is maintained.
7 layers allow each polymer to be added in the right manner. All the layers are blended properly which gives growers multifold advantages. However, the quality of films matters a lot. GreenPro has a fully equipped machine from Italy – Bandera machine, which is Asia’s first seven layers wide-blown film and a world leader.
Advantages of using 7 layer Film for a Greenhouse Covering
- The mechanical strength of the 7 layer film is much higher than the other films. The usage of such strong films as a greenhouse covering means that there is not going to be any tears.
- 7 layer films have a longer life and that saves them money, time, and efforts to get the greenhouse covers changed frequently.
- The lighting and optical properties are similar in 7 layer films. This makes sure that every crop and plant has uniform growth.
- Due to 7 layer film, there is a uniform temperature inside and the crops are under less stress.
- The films are anti-dust and anti-drip. Hence, it lasts longer than other greenhouse coverings.
- 7 layer films allow us to separately extrude pure resins in each layer which enhances better performance.
- Every layer has different additives so there is no interference and all single layers can perform their duty and work collaboratively.
- Increased layers are believed to enhance the properties of the film.
- The 7 layer films are extremely cost-effective along with the added benefits.
GreenPro’s 7 Layer Films
The 7 layer films are used by farmers and growers to improve the quality of crops and yield. Our products are made to function for a longer time because of the high tensile strength and durability that it provides. 7 Layer films are manufactured keeping in mind the objective of enabling the growers to grow good quality crops every season.