Silo bags are actually sacks comprised of polythene and subsequently famously alluded to as polythene packs too. These sacks are comprised of three layers of polyethylene which gives a complete thickness of 250 microns. The external layer of the sack is typically white in shading to reflect sun-based radiation. Then again, the inward layer of the sack is dark in shading to impede sunlight. The Silo bags fundamentally fill the incredible need of compelling stockpiling subsequently tracking down a wide scope of utilizations. The Silo bags have acquired a ton of significance lately. These bags are readily used for storing grains. Whenever any grains are harvested, it would be a very good idea to store the grains in silo bags.
Why Store Grains in Silo Bags
The silo bags are without a doubt the most ideal choice when it comes to the storage of grains since they can store the grains in the most ideal way. At the point when an enormous volume of grain is stored in these sacks and a tight fixing is done, these sacks are totally waterproof and simultaneously have a serious level of gas snugness to carbon dioxide and oxygen. This is of great benefit in storing the grains without hampering the quality of the grains.
Advantages of using Silo Bags
- Initial investments are lower
- Logical storage of large volumes of grain.
- Economical in nature when compared with underground shelter stockpiling or Metal Silos and can be put away in an open field
- Quality and amount stays intact without impacting stored material during the tenure time frame of storage
- Long-term storage solution and No fumigation required ( Up to 18 months)
- Silo Bag hermetically sealed storage system which perpetually produces 17% of carbon dioxide within 30 days, thus inhibits any kind of insect and microbiological. The bag is airtight; therefore chemicals are not normally required to control insects
- Silo Bag has been attempted and tried under climate states of – 20 degrees C to +55 degrees C in different nations.
Organizational Advantage with the usage of Silo Bags
- The capital venture is promptly decreased when contrasted with the expense of building steel canisters. Subsequently, the utilization of silo bags saves a considerable amount of cash.
- The use of silo bags is quite cost-effective in nature since these bags can act as buffer storage which can otherwise cost some money depending upon the amount of grain stored.
- Silo bags necessarily help in the simplification of the harvest logistics by offering very flexible storage even along the edge of the field particularly at the time when the logistics reaching permanent storage is a constraint.
- These bags provide easy means for on-farm segregation of the commodities which in turn is quite helpful in offering a very suitable option for the preservation of the identity of some of the specialty grains.
- The silo bags are additionally useful in the support of moisture maintenance of the grains at the hour of storage with an impermeable airtight climate that is maintained within the bag to protect the grains.
Thus, it can be very well understood how beneficial it is to use silo bags for the storage of grains.
How GreenPro Can Help?
To get the most out of the silo bags, it is of immense importance to select an experienced, reliable, and well-known silo bag manufacturer. It is to make sure to get only the best quality silo bags so that the intended results can be obtained. In this regard, no other option would be as good as GreenPro. GreenPro is a leading silo bag and other agricultural requirement manufacturer providing the users with premium quality silo bags that adhere to all the set standards that ideally serve their intended purpose of use.