Do you own a greenhouse but tired of it failing to produce what you want, despite making all possible efforts to make it succeed at any cost? Well the reason might lie in the shade that covers your greenhouse. According to a research it was discovered, that shade and cover of greenhouse plays the major role in defining its success. A statistical representation of the data published highlights the success of a greenhouse can be drawn down to proper roofing and shading factor contributing 92% behind the reason of its success. This clearly reflects the huge role greenhouse cover plays in defining its success.
So if you are still wondering how to make your greenhouse a success, at GreenPro Ventures we have just right solution for you! At GreenPro Ventures we bring you Woven Greenhouse Cover shelter fabric an ideal solution for greenhouse covering and shading that can make your greenhouse a grand success.
Let’s walk you through what is Woven Greenhouse Cover shelter fabric and how it can help in making your greenhouse a grand success.
What is Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric?
GreenPro Ventures’s woven greenhouse cover shelter fabric is a textile formed by weaving strips of plastic together on a loom by interlacing two or more threads at right angles known as warp and weft. Woven fabrics can stretch diagonally on the bias directions creating a stronger fabric, which are then knotted together in lacy format to create a cover, which is ideal for usage in covering and shading greenhouses. These fabrics are available in multiple variants wit differentiation in size, thickness and even color making them uniquely ideal for all types of greenhouse.
Let’s walk you through some of the major specifications of woven greenhouse cover shelter fabric.
Specification of Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric
Some of the important things you know about Greenpro’s Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabrics are:
- Greenpro’s Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric are welded in nature
- The Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric is available in different thickness / GSM
- The fabric reflects two types of diffusion – clear and diffused
- The Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric are available in black and white color as well if special order is placed with us
- The finishing of the Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric is available in Matt and Glossy Finish.
- The Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric offer UV open as well UV blocking facility depending on its types
These specifications of Greenpro’s Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric make them ideal for use across all types of greenhouse.
Benefit of Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric
The Woven Greenhouse Covers are strong, durable, and resistant to heat, extreme weather, and tearing and offers longer UV life than normal blown plastic films. The material is coated with a poly resin and is offered in many different colors and thicknesses making them ideal for all types of greenhouse. These unique qualities of Woven Greenhouse Covers provide a large number of benefits to its users some of which are:
- Woven greenhouse cover for all types of cultivation
- Extra Strength makes it hail and tear-hesitant – long-lasting
- UV package of additives assures superior performance and long life
- IR additives keep the foliar temperature higher in the greenhouse during cold nights
- Anti-drip directs condensation to the cover’s edges, reducing the incidence of fungus and disease.
- Shiny finish for increased direct sunlight
- Can be sewn to an insect net and fitted with eyelets
These benefits ensure a thorough success for your greenhouse with the usage of Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabrics.
So if you are one looking to define an assured success for your greenhouse, then Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabric is just what you need. To know more about Woven Greenhouse Cover Shelter Fabrics you can get in touch with us.